You copied this from Daniel. Where is your list?
Canon EOS 7D DSLR Camera
with 18-135mm kit-1,499Reason: the reason why is that it has over three thousand reviews and maintains
5 stars, I comes with an 18-135 mm lens which can have both shallow, and
wide depths of fields, and comes with a prebuilt flash. And compared to other
cameras who have similar specs its the most evenly priced
Magnus TR-13 Travel Tripod with dual-Action ball Head-74.95
Reason: it has 4.5 star rating, and is a best seller. It has a max height of 62.5
which is good, its minimum height is 16.5 inches.
SanDisk 256gb extreme UHS-I microSDXC memory card with SD Adapter
Reason: It’s on sale, it has 256gb capacity, its micro SD card with an SD adapter
so its far more reasonable to have rather than A micro, or regular SD card
Kingston USB 3.0 high speed media reader-20.49
Reason: it has usb 3.0 which means fast transfers from the sd card. Its a top seller
with a 4.5 stars which is good, its max transfer rate is 5 GB per second.
LoewPro Pro Tactic BP 350 AW II Camera and laptop backpack- 189.95
Reason: it holds a 4.5 star rating and is similar is capacity as the other backpacks
but is less pricey from the others and will do the job
Watson LP-E6NH lithium Ion Battery Pack-59.00
Reason: It’s a top seller, works with the camera I picked out, is only a little more
than another Watson battery with 25% more battery capacity than it.
Canon LC-E6 charger for LP-E6 battery pack-59.95
Reason: it works for and is priced well also is a top seller with a 5 star rating
Dell 15.6 xps 15 multi touch laptop-2,899
Reason- its compact, portable, light, powerful, and is designed for creative work
so photography editing will not be a problem for it
2001 Honda Civic manual- 3,000
Reason: need a way of transportation and this is reliable
Creative cloud plan- 119.88/year
Reason: it includes Lightroom, Lightroom classic, photoshop, and 20 gb of cloud
total cost— 7,946.17
budget after— 42,053.83
photography why its good its accessible camera’s are readily availible for people, and its easy to get the ball rolling, and with bordom you can always try a new medium or style to better suite your style
its current. Thanks to the internet photography has blown up, and there is plenty of work to do
and the pay for higher up jobs is great your own buisness You manage your own work, work on your time, not be limited to the imagination of
someone else which allows you, and have no pressure by a higher up to meet deadlines free to express yourself No management so style is in your hands no 9-5 and you can have any sleep
schedule and work is constanly fluctuating between weekdays and weekends
- controls the area over which light can enter your camera.
- because you’re targeting a specific shutter speed.
- lets you choose the aperture (aka f-stop) setting you want, but the camera chooses the shutter speed
- Set the lens to AF mode. Most brands have a button on the lens and the camera body to switch between AF and MF mode.
- because it won’t be fooled by subject reflectivity.
- your final images might not look the same.
- Depth of field is the area of acceptable sharpness in front of and behind the subject which the lens is focused.
- the process of how your camera decides to assign the right shutter speed and aperture based on the amount of light the camera can pick up.
- Exposure Compensation allows photographers to override exposure settings picked by camera’s light meter, in order to darken or brighten images .